This policy is effective as of September 1, 2010.
- Keeping Your Information Safe and Secure
- Highlights Of Our Commitment To You
- We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
- We safeguard your customer information carefully.
- We are committed to protecting your customer information.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy every day.
You have choices about how we share your information within Finetooth Consulting and how we contact you for marketing purposes.
How We Protect And Use Customer Information
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We limit access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know. Affiliates are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards for protecting customer confidentiality. Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship.
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and industry background with others;
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status; or
- Information about your transactions or experiences with companies affiliated with Finetooth Consulting.
The customer information we collect is used to service your accounts and meet your consulting needs. Information may be used among the Finetooth Consulting companies, as well as with authorized third parties (described in section 4), for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access.
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you.
We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. We may disclose the information we collect to non-affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, or as permitted or required by law, including:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants, or research analysts.
- Companies that help us market products and services to you, conduct surveys or provide marketing research.
- Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), or those with whom you have requested us to share information.